Saturday 15 November 2014

Little Info: Me

I decided first to introduce myself and share a bit of me.
My name is Carolina, I'm 27 years old and I'm from Portugal, currently living in Dublin (just for a while).
When I was in Portugal I was unemployed for a long time and somehow finishing my university course. I have a degree in Tourism Recreation to work as an entertainer.
However during my practice or could say a trainer made me realise that it's not the job that would like to work for the rest of my life.
So, until I was unemployed, I had the opportunity to come over Dublin and taking care of my niece. It's been nice being here but sometimes it's hard . I miss my country, the rest of my family and friends.
While I'm here, I've met a few friends of my sister, seen different places, etc., but also started doing handmade crafts.
I love Art and everything related to it, and not to mention that almost all my family have skills on Art, I decided to be part of creating and crafting.

Eu decidi primeiro apresentar-me e partilhar um pouco de mim.
Meu nome é Carolina, tenho 27 anos e sou de Portugal, de momento estou a viver em Dublin (só por uns tempos).
Quando eu estava em Portugal, estava desempregada for algum tempo e de certa forma acabar o meu curso de Universidade. Eu tenho uma licenciatura em Animação Turística como animadora.
No entanto, durante a minha prática ou poderia dizer um treinador me fez perceber que não é o trabalho que gostaria de trabalhar para o resto da minha vida.
Então, enquanto eu estava desempregada, eu tive a oportunidade de vir para Dublin tomar conta da minha sobrinha. Tem sido bom estar aqui mas às vezes é difícil. Tenho saudades do meu país, o resto da minha família e amigos.
Enquanto eu estou aqui, eu conheci alguns amigos da minha irmã e tenho conhecido sítios diferentes, etc., mas também comecei a fazer artesanato.
Eu amor Arte e tudo o que está relacionado a ela, e sem mencionar que quase toda a minha família tem jeito para as Artes, por isso decidi também fazer parte da criatividade e de artesanato.
 
P.s: That's me in the picture :)
P.s: Esta sou eu na imagem :)

4 comments:

  1. I love this kind of post because help us getting to know the person behind the web. I wish you luck finding and employ and I think you will finally find something to work in what you love!!

    http://justohana.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrea for the comment! I do agree, it's the best way to start a blog..sharing a little about yourself.. :)
      I could understand, if I'm not mistaken, you're spanish, right?

      Delete
  2. I'm following now :)
    Thank you for the comment Dasha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogosphere & wish you luck! & would you like
    to follow each other on GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin? Lemme know
    & lets keep in touch!



    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete