Sunday 7 December 2014

Liebster Award

I was nominated by my friend Ana from the blog Analyn-Razon, to be part of the "Liebster Award".
I didn't had to check what was this all about, because I could read from her post the idea of it. It seems a funny way to get to know other blogs, specially new bloggers and people. So I'll be making part of this funny game and wait to see the replies from other people.
It contains some rules, obviously.


Rules
      11 facts about you
      11 Question for you to answer
      Tag 11 people who are newly


It’s simple right? Then, let’s start!

1. My name is Carolina
2. I’m Portuguese, currently living in Dublin
3. I have african an indian genes
4. I have a twin sister
5. I have a virtual "job" as a creator of clothes from a 3D chat.
6. I'm a Master of Reiki. Have the III levels of Essencial Reiki.
7. I'm 27 years old but look like 20 years old.
8. I do handmade crafts
9. My favorite band is Angus and Julia Stone
10. I love everything related to Arts
11. I love everything related to american natives

Questions and answers: 

1. Where were you born?
I was born in Portugal, Caldas da Rainha
2. Describe yourself in three words. 
Honest, loyal and friendly 
3. What is your guilty pleasure?
Pasta and sweets
4. What quality do you appreciate the most in others?
Honesty
5. What dream do you hope to accomplish someday?
Figure out which is my mission here
6. Three things you cannot live without ?
Family, Friends and Food!
7. Who are your favourite bloggers?
I'm still discovering some blogs, so I don't know yet.. sorry :P
8. Why did you start blogging?
This is not my first blog, but I started because a blog is where I could open myself, to write down my feelings and save it as a memory. Just like a photography that you can always look over it again even after a few years and remind the same feelings and memories lived in it. That's how I use a blog, but it's also a way to let others know a little about me.
9. If you could live anywhere on earth. Where would it be?
That's a hard question since I haven't traveled that much in my whole life.I love my country but if was about to live in another country, I would say Japan, perhaps!
10.  What would be the first you'd do if you won the lottey?
I would buy a house, share the money with family and some institutions of charity. If there was money left, I would try to invest on something as well.
11. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I didn't thought much about it, but I wanted to be hairdresser, take care of childrens.

Now, whoever wants to do part of this funny game, is more than welcome. :)
 
 
 
  • Where were you born?
  • Describe yourself in three words
  • What is your guilty pleasure?
  • What quality do you appreciate the most in others?
  • What dream do you hope to accomplish someday?
  • Three things you cannot live without?
  • Who are your favourite bloggers?
  • Why did you start blogging?
  • If you could live anywhere on earth, where would it be?
  • What would be the first you'd do if you won the lottery?
  • What did you want to be when you grew up?
 

1 comment: